Monday, June 16, 2008

:: 21 December ::

Hi, I just wanna share some info on who was the few selected person born on the 21st of December (apart from ehem ehem, me)..

:)


Born on 21st December (years are hidden, for some reason) :-

Benjamin Disraeli (UK's Prime Minister)
Joseph Stalin (U.S.S.R's leader)
Jane Fonda (American actress and activist)
Frank Zappa (American musician)
Hu Jintao (Chinese President)
Samuel L. Jackson (American actor)
Ray Romano (Italian-American comedian)
Rob Kelly (English football manager)
Ryuji Sasai (Japanese composer for video games's music, eg. for Final Fantasy)
Francis Ng (Hong Kong actor, such as in the movie 'Young and Dangerous')
Kiefer Sutherland (the leading actor in the TV series '24')
me... (I'll put my name against these guys soon.. haha)

So, there you go..

No comments: